Clil Activity (Physical Education): Body expression


Hello class,

This week we are going to dance!
You have to choose a song of the following list (if you click on the name of the song you will go to listen to it on Youtube):



Artits/ Tittle of the songImportant sentences
Christina Perri - Human I can do it 
Lukas Graham - Seven years .Once I was seven years old 
Justin Timberlake - Can’t stop the feelingI got this feeling inside my bones... I got that sunshine in my pocket, got that good song in my feet
Pharrell Williams – HappyBecause I’m happy! 
R. Kelly - I believe I can fly I believe I can fly.
When you have the song, follow this instructions depending on your level:
  • first level of primary (1º): invent a choreography and dance it.
  • second level of primary (2º): invent a choreography, dance it and record a video.
  • third level of primary (3º): search the lirycs on the internet and read it in spanish to know what the song says. Then, you have to invent a choreography and dance it. You can record a video and send it to me by email.
Now, let's have fun!

Si no entiendes lo que dice este post pincha aquí y te llevará a la explicación en español.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog